Saturday, January 3, 2009

Reasons and ramblings

Well maybe not so many ramblings :) I figured I should post what this blog is about before I get too far in. Over at Splitcoast stampers, I found a forum thread about a Photo 365 Challenge. You take a photo a day, use different techniques, vary the subjects, that sort of thing. I'm really looking forward to this, especially since it means I get to play with my new camera :-)

Please be sure to check out the blogs of the other gals who are also playing along with the challenge.
If you're also taking part in the challenge, and you don't see your blog listed, leave the link in a comment and I will happily add you to my list :)

'Til tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I SERIOUSLY think that I need to get going on this!

    I SO want to play!!

    But again, I don't have a fancy shmancy camera, more of an excuse to actual BLOG!!

    Looking good so far, Jules!!

    ReplyDelete