Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Day 20 - Progress

So the picture has to do with technology. My parents are now the proud owners of a Prius and it's a slick little thing!!

From Inside the lens


On the side of progress... today Barack Obama was sworn in as our 44th President. I was moved to tears several times during his swearing in and his speech. Really, I can't describe how I felt or what I experienced, because words fall painfully short. All I know is that it's a brand new day for the USofA. I look forward to the next 4 years with much anticipation... I think it will be quite a journey back from the place we are in now. In the words of Doctor Who: "Allonsy!"

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was amazing to see all those people braving the cold to be part of history! We must pray for him to succeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Who is the MAN!! :) I for one was glad we had all our snow or I never would have been able to watch this historic event.

    ReplyDelete