Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 5 - Getting to know me

So for this week I decided to take pics that would reveal a little bit about myself. Today I start with just a few of my favorite books. Left to right: the complete Harry Potter series, including the Tales of Beedle the Bard and the two "textbooks" Rowling published: Fantastical Beasts and Where to Find them, and Quidditch through the Ages. Top to bottom of the stack: Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen, Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes, an antique copy of the complete works of William Shakespeare, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott (this version belonged to my maternal Grandmother), the Lord of the Rings triology by J.R.R. Tolkien.

From Inside the lens


So really, that's just a few :) And I highly recommend them all!

Blessings!

1 comment: