Sunday, December 27, 2009

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Well, it has all but melted here in Penna, but here are some more pictures from last week's snow storm:

a view out back
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


one of the garage lamps:
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


"still, still, still"...
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


see the little sparkles on the left side? that was the snow flying off of the trees when the wind blew:
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


"What is Christmas with no snow?"
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


there's my trash can...somewhere:
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


I love the holly tree outside of my little apt:
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


Took this one from my front door with the long lens. Love that 1600 ISO setting :)
From Julie Dec 19 snowfall


That's all for now. Once the football game is over (GO STEELERS!) I hope to play with a few shots that have been rattling around in my brain for a while.

Happy (soon to be) New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. love the reflection of the tree int he snow in that first photo. no snow here just cold

    ReplyDelete